Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Let go and Let God

I don't know how to put this in words but I'll try.

It's been a month eversince things ended between us.

It was definitely a difficult phase for me. I kept myself away from everyone and all I wanted to do was to shut myself down and lie in bed all day. I was still in denial, still hoping for something, blaming myself for what had happened. However, I realised that I can't be stuck at a place that was uncertain eventhough I knew the truth and my emotions was all messed up. I finally gave up and told myself, not to look back ever again.

I learn how to put myself first. Still learning how to self-love. I never enjoyed my own company till now. I still do get anxious whenever I went out alone or think about the whole situation but I try not to let it get over me. I don't want to go back to the situation that he put me in.

I'm thankful and blessed for all the wonderful people who have been there for me, kept reminding myself to know myself worth and be a better version of myself. Somehow, this whole situation was indeed blessing in disguise. I seek Him and Alhamdulillah, I never felt so much peace and patience in me before.

Most importantly, I've learn to let go and let God do His work now. I strongly believe that the will never put His servant in a position that they couldn't handle. It's just a heartbreak (right?), I don't ever want to lose myself over someone.

Things ended for good, I may not see it now but In Sha Allah, in the future, everything will make sense. Trust Him and may He ease our affairs.

Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment