Monday, December 3, 2018

Turning 23.

Another year, another birthday.


I remember waking up in the morning not wanting to get up, neither turning up for school or attend my birthday dinner. I muted my whatsapp and shut myself down for the morning. In the end with no choice, I drag myself out of my bed.





After the whole weekend incident, I sat down and thought about my behaviour especially to my surroundings. Everyday, I thank Him for the life that He have given me. I'm grateful for the things that I was provided with but once things doesn't go my way, I get upset. I allow the sadness to consume me. I failed to remember the little things.

If there is one thing that taught me was to stop complaining and be sincerely grateful. Like..why am I still complaining when I have a roof top of my head, food on my table and lovely people who wants to be around me. For a second, it hits me real hard when H said to me "Not everyone had the chance to live up to 23. Think about it."

For now, it's enough. Alhamdulillah.



No comments:

Post a Comment