Friday, December 28, 2018

Hello, Osaka | Part 2

Day 4 is our trip to Universal Studio Japan!!!! Quite excited but at the same time I'm not ready for all the crazy rides.

Had to bail my sister and Kak Dhilah for the Hollywood Dream roller coaster.






The four of us were so tired that we slept throughout the show.


I'm home!!! :P









Of course I had to get a wand for myself? Guess whose wand did I buy?



We were about to leave the place and crossing the Jurassic Park, and Chris Patt was there in USJ?!!!




We had so much fun at USJ that we had our dinner nearby and went back to our apartment straight.

For our Day 5, we went to Nara Park to feed the deer with our kimono. And guess who didn't take a lot of pictures in her kimono cause she was cranky? Me, duh!




I forgot the name of the shop but it's located nearby Nara station.
It's muslimah friendly and the people who helped us with the kimono were so nice.







We visited a few temples.


Look at the deer! So cute!



We had to settle with kebab as there weren't any other halal shop but alhamdulillah we were full.



Our last full day in Osaka we train to Rinku Osaka Outleet to shop, shop and shop. Had our sukiyaki dinner at Bulls, near Namba station. It was my treat for the cousins because it was our first successful trip and there were tons of celebrations to celebrate for.







Last night walk in Shinsaibashi :(


I didn't have any pictures of our apartment but it was a good stay for 4 people!


Mai and me have been wanting to eat Japan curry rice and we finally found it on our last day at the airport. It was so good! Thank God!!!


Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this Japan trip post. Sorry that it took months. 

Love, N.

No comments:

Post a Comment